Your Guide to DMS Best Practices
Daily Management is the most powerful continuous improvement tool in an organisation.
In this ebook we define:
- The key characteristics of a world-class DMS
- How to enable the PDCA cycle at every level of your organisation.
- How Daily Management fits into the broader continuous improvement framework.
- The benefits of using a digital platform for your daily management system.
Download The eBook
How a DMS Supports Pact Group
Following best practice and committing to change from Day 1 has led to:
- A 2/3 reduction in safety incidents.
- On-time, on-budget delivery of critical asset renewal projects and productivity program.
- Daily feedback loops for clear task prioritisation thanks to direct frontline contribution.
- Ability to fit in strategic work alongside routine, daily activities. -
- Customers reporting higher quality and levels of service.